Hypoallergenic CZ Flexible Bioflex Earrings for Sensitive Skin

All jewelry ships within 7 days of purchase!

TO APPLY YOUR COUPON - On mobile, open "Show order summary" at the top of the page.

FREE SHIPPING - USA

$20.00 flat rate - International shipping

UPGRADES:

US SHIPPING - Priority Mail $12, Priority Express $40.00 {EXPRESS ships Next Day}

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Priority Mail $40.00


All of our silver jewelry is made out of high quality metals such as silver filled and gold filled, aluminum and stainless steel. There is a much lower rate of skin reaction with pure aluminum and stainless steel as they do not contain lead or nickel,  will not rust, tarnish or turn your skin color.

Furthermore, all of our metals are coated with a protective sealant. A durable, scratch resistant topcoat that will not chip, crack, peel or turn yellow. However, it is recommended you remove jewelry daily to avoid residue buildup from natural skin oils.

EAR AND NOSE JEWELRY

DO NOT SNAP, SLAM OR DROP MAGNETS INTO OR NEAR EACH OTHER as this may cause the gem to pop off or even chip/break the magnet

•Place stud where, if dropped, you will be able to find it (hint: lay a towel down). If you can’t find it by sight, use another magnet and “sweep” the area where it fell.

•Take notice of which side the magnets attract to before trying to place

•Place Lg. magnet on your non-dominant thumb, put inside nose on the crease between the nose ridge and nostril opening and then place the gem on top.  Chances are you won’t feel the connection, but gently let go.

REMEMBER – Magnets are NOT as stable as a real piercings! If you hit your nose or ear, they might fall off.

***SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED.

CHILDREN SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HANDLE MAGNETS.

WARNINGS! Children should not be allowed to handle magnetic jewelry as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed. 

CONTAIN NICKEL - NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE WITH NICKEL ALLERGIES!!

Set of two hypoallergenic acrylic Bioflex crystal stud earrings. Perfect for the person who can’t wear metal due to sensitivity or allergic reactions.

Ships within 3 days:

FREE US shipping, $18 international shipping – Upgraded shipping available for speedier delivery

LISTING INCLUDES:

  • One pair of micro 2mm, tiny 3mm or small 4mm crystal earring studs (plastic posts and backing)

HOW TO ORDER:

From the drop-down menu 

  • Choose your gem size - micro 2mm, tiny 3mm, or small 4mm
  • Choose your gem color - see listing picture

All jewelry ships within 7 days of purchase!

TO APPLY YOUR COUPON - On mobile, open "Show order summary" at the top of the page.

FREE SHIPPING - USA

$20.00 flat rate - International shipping

UPGRADES:

US SHIPPING - Priority Mail $12, Priority Express $40.00 {EXPRESS ships Next Day}

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Priority Mail $40.00


All of our silver jewelry is made out of high quality metals such as silver filled and gold filled, aluminum and stainless steel. There is a much lower rate of skin reaction with pure aluminum and stainless steel as they do not contain lead or nickel,  will not rust, tarnish or turn your skin color.

Furthermore, all of our metals are coated with a protective sealant. A durable, scratch resistant topcoat that will not chip, crack, peel or turn yellow. However, it is recommended you remove jewelry daily to avoid residue buildup from natural skin oils.

EAR AND NOSE JEWELRY

DO NOT SNAP, SLAM OR DROP MAGNETS INTO OR NEAR EACH OTHER as this may cause the gem to pop off or even chip/break the magnet

•Place stud where, if dropped, you will be able to find it (hint: lay a towel down). If you can’t find it by sight, use another magnet and “sweep” the area where it fell.

•Take notice of which side the magnets attract to before trying to place

•Place Lg. magnet on your non-dominant thumb, put inside nose on the crease between the nose ridge and nostril opening and then place the gem on top.  Chances are you won’t feel the connection, but gently let go.

REMEMBER – Magnets are NOT as stable as a real piercings! If you hit your nose or ear, they might fall off.

***SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED.

CHILDREN SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HANDLE MAGNETS.

WARNINGS! Children should not be allowed to handle magnetic jewelry as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed. 

CONTAIN NICKEL - NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE WITH NICKEL ALLERGIES!!